PENSION FUND MANAGEMENT
SDC Capital Limited is licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) to manage both Tier 2 and Tier 3 Pension Fund Schemes. With our investment philosophy of capital preservation and maximization of returns without assuming undue risk, we are able to generate stable long-term fund growth in order to achieve better pension payouts to members.
SDCC manages funds on non-discretionary basis. This means that all the Pension Funds are invested in line with the investment objectives stipulated in the Statement of Investment Policies and the Pensions Act. Trustees of Pension Funds provide investment parameters, which are in line with NPRA Investment Guidelines, within which SDC Capital manages the investments and provides advisory services in support of Trustees’ decision making process. Trustees are actively informed of their portfolio position through regular reporting.
Our Duties As Pension Fund Managers Include:
- Advising on investment opportunities.
- Portfolio reconciliation with the various service providers i.e. Custodians & Fund Administrators or Trustees.
- Portfolio performance reporting.
- Providing market forecast and investment strategy through vigorous research.
- Providing education on Pensions and any other pension related issues in Ghana.